Salesforce Solution Architect
System integration and software development
London, United Kingdom
What you will do
- You will be responsible for analysing the processes and the requirements desired by the customer, to translate them into solutions on the Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Salesforce.com and Mulesoft ESB platforms.
- You will keep the quality of the developments high and ensure that best practices are respected.
- You will plan the evolutionary stages of the project by providing estimates in terms of effort and timing.
- You will have the opportunity to manage training sessions and provide support to users.
- You will interface with the customer to guarantee him/her a direct consultancy to forsee his/her needs.
- You will take care of the junior resources as a tutor.
- Consulting with the client and anticipating their needs will be your responsibility.
- Are you familiar with Apex language?
- Do you know Ligthning Components and Aura Components?
- Are you familiar with development tools such as VSCode or eclipse?
- Are you willing to get involved and learn new technologies and products?
- Can you use the main personal productivity and project management tools (Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project or similar)?
- Do you always show enthusiasm for new challenges?
- Are you a native english speaker?
- Are you available for short, medium and long-term travel?
You might just be the person we're looking for!
- Have you already worked on System Integrator?
- Do you have experience in e-commerce, digital or CRM consulting?
- Do you have experience with integration technologies such as Web Services, JSON, REST?
- Do you have knowledge of the Dataweave language?
- Can you create a simple flow in Mulesoft that displays a Web Service and prints the incoming payload on the console?
- Are you familiar with creating APIs?
- Are you familiar with site genesis (pipelines and controllers)?
- Are you familiar with VSCode and eclipse development tools?
- Are you familiar with SFRA?
- Are you used to work in a team in smart mode with gitflow?
- toolsLatest generation corporate smartphones and laptops
- PeopleAggregation activities and team building
- workplaceOpen space offices
- training Refresher courses and incentives